On the 12th and 13th of September, IMN will host the 22nd Annual European Beneficial Owners' Securities Finance & Collateral Management Conference. Some of the topics on the agenda this year:
• Practical implications of SFTR, Basel IV and other regulations affecting the market.
• Benefits and drawbacks of using collateral outside of cash and G10 bonds.
• An examination of currently available peer-to-peer lending solutions.
The event will focus on beneficial owners and it will provide a platform for them to meet agent lenders, data providers, borrowers and other market participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives and decision-makers involved in Securities Lending, Collateral Management and Global Custody, including:
• Heads of Securities Lending/Financing
• Investment Managers
• Portfolio Managers
• Collateral Managers
• Risk/Investment Risk Managers
• Treasury Managers
• Investment Operations/ Treasury Operations Managers
• Front Office/Middle Office Managers
• The event is geared toward Beneficial Owners from the following types of institutions:
• Public and Corporate Pension Funds
• Asset Management firms
• Mutual Funds
• Unit Trusts
• Investment Management firms
• Building Societies
• Assurance Companies
• Superannuation Schemes
• Securities Lending & Collateral Management Industry Professionals:
• Specialist Agents
• Agent Lenders
• Technology Providers
The Borrower Community would also find the event of value.