FIS’s Astec Analytics offers the most up-to-date rate and volume information on securities lending transactions globally through intraday transactional data. It also provides analytics and benchmarking tools for trading, performance measurement and program management to global financial institutions involved in investment management and securities finance.
Astec Analytics customers are able to see on-screen streamed and analysed data for the previous 48 hours, backed up by online trend analysis of up to seven years.
Astec Analytics new Reporting Services web solution provides securities lending reports specifically designed to allow managers to evaluate their programme, quickly understand its strengths and weaknesses, and benchmark performance against accurate and relevant peer-groups.
Astec Analytics unique intraday data offering allows you to:
• Access continuously updated information on global securities throughout the trading day
• Be alerted to stocks movements and adjust strategies in real-time
• Maximise opportunities and spot securities as they become hot
• Reduce risk by predicting stocks with potential recalls or short squeezes
• Make sure supply/demand channels are available and rebates/fees represent the best execution possible
25 Canada Square, London, E14 5LQ, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8081 2000
Executive vice president, FIS Astec Analytics
340 Madison Ave
New York City, New York 10173
Tel: +1 646 445 1000
Senior account manager
Hong Kong office:
11/F, 100 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3719 0861